The former 1950’s AAOR at Wylde Green, Birmingham has recently been demolished. The above ground section of the building was demolished and the rubble used to fill in the below ground part. All that is visible now is a low mound of rubble. An underground rifle range on the site was filled in at the same time.
Sub Brit’s Richard Lamont was able to rescue a number of items from the bunker and these have now gone to Hack Green.