In semi-circular compound on South side of track to mill which links B1063 and A143
LOCKED. All surface features are intact and in good condition with some flaking of light cream paint.
An Orlit B post stands within the compound with replacement hand rail and steps and a wooden roof installed over the open section.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.