North East of a high mound (former battle headquarters) on the East side of an un-named minor road opposite West Raynham airfield.
OPEN Some fencing from the ‘L’ shaped compound remains in place. A number of fence posts lie in a pile in the undergrowth. All surface features remain intact. the hatch is open. the shaft ladder is missing and access was gained using an electron caving ladder. Three concrete fence posts and other rubbish remain in the shaft. Internally the post is rubbish strewn with graffiti on the tiled walls. The post has been completely stripped. West Raynham Airfield Battle Headquarters stands within the compound. A second BPI & FSM pipe are to be seen close together on top of the Battle HQ mound indicating that the ROC post was originally going to be built inside the BHQ.
An aircraft post consisting of railings around a grassed area stands on top of the BHQ mound.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.