On a mound in the remains of a compound on the North side of an un-named minor road alongside the entrance to Watlington Mill Farm.
OPEN All surface features remain intact with the beige paint badly flaking. The hatch is open. Internally much remains including all the BT equipment (WB1401, WB1410 filter unit. switching box, wiring and Tele-talk), long high shelf, cupboard, folding table, shelf, maps, folding chair, battery switching box, light and battery shelf. There are also a set of display boards with mounted photographs, presumably from an open day.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.