Under clump of gorse bushes on top of Barn Hill, 100 yards north west from the junction of Nutcrack Lane & Barnhill Road.
DEMOLISHED No trace of anything. All surface features were cleared away shortly after closure with the rubble being tipped down the shaft. The monitoring room is still believed to exist below ground.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.