In a small compound on top of the hill in the middle of a golf course, 300 yards North of London Road.
SEALED When inspected in 1997 the post was open but externally in poor condition with all surface features intact. The post stands within a small compound with six foot high fencing (gate unlocked). Access shaft lid missing. Internally stripped and vandalised with several fires leaving the walls and ceiling coated in soot. Both the access shaft and the two ventilation shafts have now been sealed with concrete caps.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1968.