On a low mound in a roughly square compound on the south side of an un-named minor road.
LOCKED All surface features are intact with the khaki paint flaking badly. A dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. There are no padlocks but the hatch is locked internally. It can be opened with a Scottish ‘T’ bar key. Internally the following artifacts remain: Folding table, shelf, WB1401 carrier receiver with WB1410 filter unit, Tele-talk, BT junction boxes/wiring, some papers, dome key. The toilet door opens outwards. All the wood is painted light blue.
January 2015 The post has been demolished since the last visit.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.