In a square compound, 50 yards South of Front Street (B6299).
OPEN All surface features are intact. There is some flaking of the green paint. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. The hatch is open. Internally the post is a mess with the ceiling covered in graffiti. The folding table and shelf, cupboard and some wiring remains together with copper earth straps around two walls, a siren box and the BPI mount and BT junction boxes.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1991.