On a low mound in a rectangular compound on the SE side of field boundary, 150 yards north of A72.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. The ventilation louvres have been removed and the holes blocked with 6 small holes through the concrete for ventilation. There is some minor damage on the rear of the access shaft on the step side. The concrete apron shows some signs of cracking and some soil erosion was evident. The hatch is locked but can be opened with a Scottish ’T’ bar key. Remaining artefacts include the table, shelf, cupboard, twin bunks with curtains, WB1401 carrier receiver with WB1410 filter unit, Tele-talk, BT junction box/wiring, large battery table, tool board, pedal bin, posters, some papers, mirror, small local cluster map, cloud posters, 5 chairs, 20 bottles of water, small splint, teapot, rope, net, plastic bowl, BPI mount,light and maroon trainer instructions.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.