On a mound on the west side of a farm track/bridleway, 200 yards north of an un-named minor road.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. A line of telegraph poles ends some distance away.
The concrete bases for the four legs of a Orlit B are visible on a nearby mound.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1991.