In a small rectangular compound on the east side of a field boundary 150 yards north of Hynetown Road.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact and in good condition with some flaking of the green paint. The GZI mount is on top of the main ventilation shaft. The compound is unusually small almost touching the shafts at each end with a kink to accommodate the FSM pipe.
One section of a collapsed Orlit lies in the hedgerow beside a style over the field boundary fence.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.