On a mound in a small rectangular compound on pastoral land immediately to the rear of the Avon Park Nursing Home.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the light green paint. A metal dome and mast bracket on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. The hatch is locked and the padlocks are seized.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.