In an ‘L’ shaped compound on the north side of a field boundary, 250 yards west from Raddon Hill
OPEN All surface features remain intact with the green paint flaking. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. There is a 30” extension to the ventilation shaft adjacent to the access shaft with the GZI mounting plate on top. The step is detached and the hatch is open. Internally the post has been badly vandalised with most of the wooden furniture, including the doors, broken up. Remaining artefacts include twin bunks, coaxial cable, battery box, small splint, aerial dome key, battery switching box and wiring. Light with pull switch and a second light in the toilet, radio shelf and a rope.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.