60 yards South of the perimeter track of Chalgrove Airfield and 70 yards North of B480 Chalgrove by-pass. This is a secure site owned by Martin-Baker Aircraft Co. Ltd. Manufacturer of aircraft ejection seats. Thanks to Capt. W.M. Hodgkins for allowing access to the site.
OPEN All surface features remain intact retaining some green and white paint. The ventilation shaft adjacent to the access shaft is damaged with the louvres missing. The hatch is open and hanging off. Internally the post has suffered from severe fire damage and all the wooden items apart from the battery shelf have been destroyed. Some wiring, twin bunks and the single bed survive.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1968.