In a rectangular compound on the West side of Baileys Lane on the edge of the old Liverpool Airport.
All surface features remain intact with a little green paint remaining and set low into the ground. The ventilation louvres and the hatch are missing. The access shaft is filled with rubble to with three feet of the top.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.