On a mound on top of hill overlooking village, 200 yards North West from Glebe Farm.
DEMOLISHED The post was demolished in 1999 with the monitoring room being in excavated and infilled. A cellphone repeater and aerial mast now occupies the site. Artifacts from the post went to a museum in Ramsey. The post was still extant when visited in 1997 and had an unusual set of concrete steps leading up to it and unusually large top to the ventilation shaft adjacent to the access shaft.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1991.