On the south side of B 62365
OPEN The low mound has been removed leaving the access shaft standing on an extra 2 feet of concrete. Both pipes and the ventilation shaft have gone leaving only the access shaft with its adjacent ventilation shaft still standing. The shaft still retains its wooden louvres and some green paint. The hatch is open and won’t close properly. Internally the post is flooded to a depth of five feet.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.