On a low mound in an overgrown compound on the north side of a un-named minor road just east of its junction with another minor.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with bad flaking of the green paint. A metal dome and aerial bracket on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. The hatch is locked.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.