On Rosehearty Golf Course on the south side of the coastal Rosehearty to Sandhaven road.
DEMOLISHED No trace of anything remains. The 7th tee now occupies the site. The post was visible in a 1973 aerial photograph but the area was covered in gorse in a 1988 photograph so it’s unclear if the post was still there then. The golf course has been built since that date.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.