In a square compound on Battery Hill on the west side of a field boundary, 200 yards south of the B18, accessed through a used car dealers yard.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. The hatch is locked. Internally the post, which is owned by a former observer, is in good condition with the following artifacts remaining: table, shelf, cupboard, single bunk, two mattresses, BT junction boxes and wiring, WB1401 carrier receiver with WB1410 filter unit, two lights, dismantled Dexion rack, teapot, waste bin, fire blanket in its box, wiring and a shelf in the toilet recess.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1991.