On the north side of Chester Road.
DEMOLISHED The underground post was demolished in the 1970’s although it is believed the monitoring room still exists below ground.
A brick aircraft post stands on the site. It is approximately 17' X 10' divided into two rooms. The observation room is 10' X 10' with a six-sided opening in the concrete roof. The roof of the crew room is raised by 10" above that of the monitoring room. A wooden WW2 radio mast with an underground shelter alongside stand in woodland 200 yards to the northwest.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1968.