In a square compound on Ruebury Hill. 150 yards north of Ruebury Lane (unmade road)
A stone built aircraft post stands nearby. It is 12' X 8' with an 8' X 8' open section and a 4' X 8' crew room with a sloping wooden roof. One corner of the building is badly damaged.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.