On a low mound in the South West corner of the pastoral field on the North side of East Hall Road.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the light green paint. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master (radio) post. The hatch is locked.
The concrete base with one course of bricks of the aircraft post is to be seen a few yards to the East. There is a circular hole in the concrete for the instrument mounting.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.