In a compound next to a Vodaphone mast at the end of a short track. Footpath leads past the post to North Berwick Law.
WELDED All surface features remain intact. The light green paint is flaking and the ventilation louvres are missing. The hatch has been welded shut. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.