On the east side of a farm track, 80 yards west of Ballymullarty Road.
OPEN Only the access shaft with its adjacent ventilation shaft remains. The main ventilation shaft has been reduced to a stump and the BPI and FSM pipes have gone. The hatch is open but the ladder has been removed to prevent access by children and the shaft has been filled with rubbish to within two feet of the top of the monitoring room.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1991.