On hilltop close to a small caravan park and camp site. On a low mound in a small rectangular compound on the east side of a field boundary.
LOCKED All surface features are intact but there is some weather damage to the top of the access shaft and some flaking of the cream paint. The FSM pipe is surrounded by a concrete pillar. There is a double step up to the hatch which is locked. The T-bar key hole has a small hinged cover over it which seems to be a local feature.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.