On a low mound in a large compound in the north east corner of a field on the west side of an un-named minor road.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with bad flaking of the green paint. There is the usual concrete step on one side of the access shaft with a metal step on the other side. The top of the shaft has been reconstructed and a new larger hatch fitted. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. September 2015 Still locked
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1991.