In a heavily overgrown compound on the South side of an un-named minor road, 200 yards East of A606
OPEN All surface features remain intact but the ventilation louvres, hatch and ladder are missing. Access was gained using an electron caving ladder. Both the shaft and the monitoring room are filled with old plastic drain pipes. The internal doors have been removed and the post has been completely stripped. The walls are painted white and are clean and free of graffiti.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.