On the South side of the old, disused, alignment of the A148, close to where it joins the current alignment.
OPEN All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. There is a sign which reads ‘ROC Post 6/B1’ The hatch is open. Internally the post is clean and free of vandalism. There is a wide red strip painted along the top of one wall with the figure 17 in the middle. Some wiring remains together with the folding table and shelf and the cupboard.
An Orlit A in good condition stands nearby.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1991.