On the South side of Church Road
OPEN All surface features remain intact but the ventilation louvres are missing. The hatch is open. Internally the walls are covered with polystyrene tiles which are covered in graffiti. The folding table and shelf and the cupboard are the only reaming items. Although the hatch is open a heavy concrete block has been placed on top of it to prevent access.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1968.