On a low mound In a long roughly triangular compound at the end of a line of telegraph poles alongside the road. and on the South side of Beaks Lane
LOCKED All surface features remain intact but all the paint has gone. The hatch is locked. Internally the following items remain: table, shelf, cupboard, 3 small chairs, notice board with notices, 2 lights, BPI mount, BT junction boxes and wiring, clock, papers, plane posters, ROC and Civil Protection magazines, broom a 1” OS map on the wall with local posts marked.
A small overgrown wood and asbestos building stands in the South corner of the compound. It was probably used as a store or perhaps an outside toilet. It is very dilapidated.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1991.