West of A381
DEMOLISHED Surface features have been demolished but the monitoring room was excavated in 2018.
A small military building (no connection with ROC) stands nearby. It is 16.4M X 2.9M with a blast wall protecting the entrance. Inside there a large number of fuse boxes, switchgear and lights and a concrete topped table. There is evidence of a large number of buried cables entering the building. It is likely to have been a transmitting site. The farmer remembers wooden aerial masts and a portable generator in the field.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.