On edge of Lowestoft Golf Course on the West side of Corton Road (B1385) just south of the entrance to the golf course
DEMOLISHED. The surface features have been cleared away although the monitoring room remains intact but not accessible. There is a small, green painted, wooden gate alongside the road and two concrete fence posts, possibly from the compound fencing.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.