On a wide overgrown field boundary, 250 yards South East from Kingstonhill Farm and 200 yards North of Appleton Road.
OPEN (11.1998)All surface features remain intact but the ventilation louvres have been removed and are on the floor of the monitoring room. The hatch is open and hanging off. Internally there is some fire damage rubbish and graffiti. All that remains of the furniture is the single bed and a partly dismantled bunk. (5.2006)No change since 1998 inspection.
A dilapidated Type 28 pillbox stands 15 yards to the North. There is no evidence this was later used in connection with ROC.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.