On a mound within a small rectangular compound on a hilltop 50 yards west from the end of Lakeside Avenue.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with the grey paint flaking. The metal has been painted green. At some point during its operation life a non standard hatch has been fitted. It is the same size as a Torlift but is secured by two padlocks and an internal lock requiring a ‘T’ bar. The hatch is locked. The FSM pipe stands on a concrete plinth. Remaining
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1991.