A WW2 Cardiff Corporation reporting centre is located in the grounds of a Llandaff Court on the west side of the city. The building is of brick with high windows at the rear. It is currently empty, overgrown and unused. There is a 9 bay WW2 civil defence garage close by.
The Control Centre was built in 1942, remaining in use until the end of the war. It considered for use during the cold war but was never used as the new sub-control was built nearby.