In a heavily overgrown rectangular compound beside a sharp bend on the south side of the access road to Crifeii House.
LOCKED All surfaces features remain intact with the very light green and metallic blue (on metal) paint in good condition. There are two steps on different sides. The hatch is locked but can be opened with a Scottish T-bar key. Internally much remains including the table, shelf, cupboard, BPI mount, two notice boards (the larger covered with notices), mirror, light, BT junction box/wiring, fire blanket in box, wire brush, FSM probe cover gasket, FSM mount (in table), 2 cloud posters, shelf above entrance door and a light in the toilet recess.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.