On a low mound in a large square compound on the south side of the B871.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with the light blue/green paint flaking badly. Unusually the concrete apron around the access shaft is also painted. There is some soil erosion around both shafts. There is a small lined pit nearby which would have been a buried fuel store for two Jerry cans. The hatch is locked. There is a small lay by next to the post (2003). When visited in June 2007 nothing had changed.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.