On the North side of a footpath 75 yards East from a sharp bend in Ballslough Hill.
DEMOLISHED No trace of anything. After the post was vandalised it was “broken up by a gang of stalwart Irishmen.”
The earlier post on farmland 50 yards West of Hall Lane (TL173179) consisted of a tower and wooden hut. The tower was demolished in 1958 but the hut was re-erected in the rear garden of Gunn’s Lodge cottages at the junction of Hall Lane and B651 where it survived until the late 1970’s.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1968.