In the wooded hedgerow in one corner of an arable field on the Essex side of the county boundary, fifty yards north west of Quickset Road.
OPEN Externally in good condition with all surface features intact but very heavily overgrown and difficult to view. There is a sign which reads ‘Ministry of Defence - Keep Out’. Internally the post has been completely stripped apart from the wall tiles which look heat damaged.
A brick aircraft observation tower, in good condition, (similar to the building shown in the photograph of the Brightlingsea post), stands in the undergrowth nearby.
Opened in 1959 and closed before 1991.