In woodland on the south side of hill crest on A517.
DEMOLISHED One side of the compound fencing survives along the southern edge of the woodland. Some steps are still visible up the bank through the trees. The post has been demolished but the top of the access shaft has been rolled down the bank and lies on its side in the undergrowth. It still retains some of its green paint.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.