On the North side of Seamere Road, opposite a farm track.
OPEN The site is heavily overgrown. All surface features remain intact although the top of the air shaft is missing. The hatch is open. Internally the post is clean and tidy although the tiles are falling off the walls. Wiring and a notice remain together with a folding table and shelf, cupboard, twin bunks and a single bed.
Opened in 1957 and closed in 1968.