In a small square compound on the North side of a field boundary 25 yards East of public footpath and 150 yards North of B4351.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact with the grey paint in good condition. (The concrete is grey and the metal green). The step is detached and the hatch is locked.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.