In the middle of an arable field 150 yards NW of A12
OPEN The compound remains intact in the middle of a cultivated field although the fencing has been removed. The fence posts and two telegraph poles lie on the ground. Externally the post is in poor condition with all surface features in place but the shaft top is badly damaged and the lid is hanging off. The air shaft is in good condition. Internally the post has been completely stripped.
A Type B Orlit post in good condition stands within the compound.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.