On an overgrown mound east side of a bridleway 300 yards North of Luton Road and immediately to the south of A505 in the north west corner of a field.
OPEN All surface features remain intact with some flaking of the green paint. A metal dome on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. When inspected in 1998 the hatch was locked, the padlocks have now been cut off and the internal lock has been cut out so the hatch is now open. The post is flooded to within one foot of the ceiling of the monitoring room. Some of the compound fencing still remains. The hatch is locked. A line of telegraph poles to the post were in place when inspected in 1998, these have now been removed. May 2017: Reported flooded. Site appears to be even more overgrown.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.