In compound on the South side of Gorse Lane, opposite public footpath.
LOCKED All surface features are intact with grey paint in good condition. The hatch is bolted and chained and covered with waterproof sheeting.(2001) When visited in 2007 the padlocks, chain and waterproof sheeting had been removed and the post was only locked with the ‘T’ bar key.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1991.