In disused industrial yard on the west side of Farmbridge End Road.
OPEN. Externally the air-shaft has been removed and replaced by a vent pipe. The access shaft has been demolished above ground and hatch re-installed at ground level, the FSM probe pipe remains intact. Internally, judging by the smell and slime on the walls, the monitoring room appears to have been used as a slurry tank although it is now empty and unused. All furniture and fittings have been removed. Having closed in 1968 the post re-opened in 1975 following the closure of Little Waltham.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968, reopened 1975 and finally closed in 1991.