In a compound on the east side of a minor road, 175 yds north of a crossroads on a minor road between the A914 and Balmerino.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact but all the paint has gone as have the ventilation louvres. There is some damage to the concrete on top of the ventilation shaft. The hatch is locked internally but can be opened with a Scottish ’T’ bar key. Internally the post is littered with debris and rubbish. The monitoring room is flooded to a depth of approx one inch. The toilet door has been broken off and the sump pump, disconnected and removed. The following items remain: twin bunks and a single bunk; cupboard, folding table, shelf, post battery; BPI mount, one ventilation louvre, GPO junction boxes and wiring. One disused telegraph pole stands nearby.
Opened in 1958 and closed in 1968.