In a cattle feeding area 60 yards west of a sharp bend in the access track to Hillhead (house).
OPEN All surface features remain intact and in fairly good condition although there is some soil erosion and the ventilation louvres are missing. The hatch is open. Internally there is 2" of water on the floor. All that remains is the table, single bed, paraffin fire, BPI mount, hatch locking bar, GPO junction boxes and wiring.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1968.