On a mound in a square compound on the North side of Broad Way, opposite its junction with Ridge Top Lane.
LOCKED All surface features remain intact. A metal dome and aerial bracket on the ventilation shaft indicates this was a master post. There is a cap on the FSM pipe with Royal Observer Corps Horsham 35 stamped round the edge. The light green paint is in good condition. There is a double step on one side and a single step on another side which is now detached. The hatch is locked.
There is a brick and concrete structure in the field on the opposite side of the road but this may have no connection.
Opened in 1959 and closed in 1991.